The answer PASDEDEUX has 21 possible clues. See the results below.
- Ballet bit
- Dance for a couple
- Dance for two
- What a dance being father of twins will lead one!
- It sounds as if he's the bally father of twins in France
- How one might dance with one's wife having sired twins in France, perhaps
- You need a partner if you wish to sound like the father of twins in France
- Sounds like bally French fathers of twins
- A dance for two in France?
- Sounds like the bally father of twins in France
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 29,020 - Mar 17 2023
- Thomas Joseph - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 5 2020
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,147 - Dec 21 2018
- New York Times - Dec 3 2018
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,258 - Jan 8 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 619 - July 5, 2014
- The Sun - Two Speed - Jul 5 2014
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 27,424 - Feb 27 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 5 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 811 - April 25, 2009