The answer FAMILIAL has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Of kinfolk
- To do with the primary social group
- Football organisation to be in disarray about Independent article suggestive of nepotism?
- Coming down the line?
- Fail badly over Liam twisted by internal situation at home
- Of parents and children
- Occurring among kin
- In the clan, a bit cheeky, needing final change of direction
- Of one's nearest relations
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Apr 23 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,157 - Jan 10 2019
- New York Times - Jun 21 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 21 2014
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Dec 23 2013
- USA Today - Jan 2 2013
- USA Today - Sep 29 2010
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Sep 9 2006
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Dec 12 2005
- Universal - Jun 2 2005