The answer RIVETING has 15 possible clues. See the results below.
- Building work I check inside arena
- Most of current metal good for shipbuilding work?
- Fascinating group, including one ex-GI?
- Fascinating old fighter meeting one in boxing venue
- I appraise participating in operas evoking great interest
- Gripping — securing with metal pins
- Holding attention
- Magic Circle where one kind of doctor may be admitted
- Completely engrossing
- A thrill a minute, say
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,081 - Nov 8 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1369
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,017 - Apr 5 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,108 - May 7 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26225 - October 9, 2015
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,801 - Aug 2 2014
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 27,139 - Mar 30 2013
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,097 - Feb 9 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5451 - April 30, 2011
- The A.V Club - Sep 24 2008