The answer GRAFFITO has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Is it off the wall to say Kilroy was here?
- Tag game outside involved tariff
- Try collecting flyers suitable for Banksy work?
- A mural scribbling
- Drawing of frigate briefly scribbled
- Writing on the wall for schoolboys if raised among corruption, earning nothing
- Writing on the wall for fat GI -- exercise!
- One drawing or shrinking back cannot, if far gone
- Illicit drawing on a public building
- Unexpected gift of touring artist?
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26925
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 7 2017
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,060 - Dec 6 2016
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 8 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6358 - March 26, 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 11 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - May 30 2013
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Nov 9 2011
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Sep 16 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24943 - September 1, 2011