The answer STEPCHILD has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Marriage acquisition, maybe
- Issue of spouse of Liberal visiting rebuked: should have rung earlier
- Blended-family member
- The issue new union brought up for most of those opening 15 down with 23 down
- Family member relaxed, seeing the French off on walk
- Partner's production relatively new to one?
- Second mate's kid?
- Spouse's son or daughter from a previous marriage
- Mostly relax with daughter, following ballet movement - Cinderella, perhaps
- Offspring of spouse
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27771
- Universal - Jun 5 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jun 4 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26669 - March 10, 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25677 - January 7, 2014
- USA Today - Jan 25 2010
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jun 11 2008
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 204 - February 17, 2007
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23377 - August 25, 2006
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 10,806 - Dec 23 2004