The answer HARDCASE has 15 possible clues. See the results below.
- Habitual criminal makes for difficult police work
- Awkward person playing charades
- Cell phone protector
- Intractable person
- It's not easy being close to sick person and toughie
- Difficult patient gets tough
- Money running short before end of binge? That's tough
- Tough guy is a challenge to legal team?
- Incorrigible person who's a problem to a detective?
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,375 - Feb 22 2021
- Newsday.com - May 17 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,195 - Nov 6 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 17 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,400 - Nov 17 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24302 - August 12, 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23871 - March 26, 2008
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 27 2007
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,370 - Mar 4 2007
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - May 23 2006