The answer SELLBYDATE has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Time to pull a product
- Product stamp
- Steel badly forged -- after this it shouldn't be purchased
- Salty bleed at sea? Flogging should not happen after this
- Stamp on a milk carton
- Son belatedly changed deadline for retailer
- Mark on a perishable
- Last of goods belatedly disposed of after this?
- Close to this, flogging belatedly?
- Fifties Times cutting collected for retail deadline?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,696 - Jun 8 2021
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,654 - Apr 20 2021
- New York Times - Aug 31 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,820 - Nov 1 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6695 - April 24, 2015
- Universal - Jun 22 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25734 - March 14, 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,201 - Mar 7 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 25538 - July 27, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5839 - July 26, 2012