The answer AUBADE has 30 possible clues. See the results below.
- Dawn song
- Morning song of high class in an ill-chosen key?
- Music? Oh dreadful sounds!
- Graduate delving into poet, mostly early composition
- Morning music
- Dawn poem, song
- Piece of music appropriate to the dawn
- Invited to go to a university to make music at dawn
- A university asked for some musical entertainment
- Dawn poem
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28455
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,904 - Nov 2 2022
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,831 - Aug 9 2022
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8393
- New York Times - Mar 9 2018
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,961 - Aug 11 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,628 - Jun 28 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,595 - Apr 29 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26396 - April 26, 2016
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6969 - March 9, 2016