The answer RHYMED has 26 possible clues. See the results below.
- Short song embraced by revolutionary had poetic quality?
- Made verses
- Cardinal, say, framing endless paean in verse?
- Of verse, had similarity of sound in line endings
- Like a heroic couplet
- Made ends of poetry lines have similar sounds
- Like heroic couplets
- Paired the girl with the world, e.g.
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,736 - Feb 5 2019
- Wall Street Journal - Jun 13 2018 - Gettin' Piggy With It
- Newsday.com - Apr 22 2018
- Newsday.com - Dec 26 2017
- Newsday.com - Jun 24 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,391 - Apr 3 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 21 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 25 2015
- L.A. Times Daily - Oct 18 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,640 - Aug 3 2015