The answer SPACENEEDLE has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Seattle landmark
- Seattle tourist attraction
- Insult from an interior decorator?
- Seattle sight
- *Seattle tourist attraction
- Tower in Seattle, built for the 1962 World's Fair
- He thought NASA sewed astronauts' uniforms with the __
- Landmark in Elvis Presley's 'It Happened at the World's Fair'
- Seattle structure
- Gar used by NASA?
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - Aug 1 2020 - Slurred Speech
- Wall Street Journal - May 21 2018 - Sew What?
- Wall Street Journal - Oct 4 2017 - Multidimensional
- The Washington Post - Nov 14 2016
- Newsday.com - Mar 22 2016
- New York Times - Sep 29 2015
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 18 2015
- Newsday.com - Nov 9 2012
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 200 - Aug 20 2012
- Newsday.com - Sep 27 2011