The answer PORTMANTEAU has 34 possible clues. See the results below.
- Large travelling bag
- Travelling bag
- A case of smog, say
- Word such as "bromance"
- Bag unusual old apartment overlooking university
- Top amateur excited about new piece of luggage
- Anchorage meant changing gold for travelling bag
- A large travelling bag for brunch?
- "Bromance" or "Bennifer," e.g
Last seen in:
- Universal - Mar 16 2023
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 2235
- The Times - Specialist - Sunday Times GK Jumbo No 313
- USA Today - Feb 28 2022
- Newsday.com - Nov 14 2021
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,864 - Jul 4 2019
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1379
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,797 - Jul 21 2018
- The Guardian - Speedy crossword No 1,170 - Mar 4 2018
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,834 - Jun 22 2017