The answer OUTPATIENT has 22 possible clues. See the results below.
- A travelling case?
- Hospital visitor
- Non-resident hospital user
- One's given the treatment in case? Quite the opposite
- One getting same-day medical service, maybe
- Unconscious person visiting hospital?
- No overnight case?
- Job description provided with dismissed person coming for treatment
- One not residing in hospital where he or she is being treated
- One who's not admitted needing medical attention
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28613
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,916 - Sep 2 2022
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise No 1714
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27832
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,129 - Aug 14 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,985 - Feb 27 2019
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,468 - Mar 27 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26653 - February 20, 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1251
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26396 - April 26, 2016