The answer DOGBISCUIT has 22 possible clues. See the results below.
- Treat for a trick
- Bone-shaped treat
- Something hard your setter has cooked up
- Milk-Bone product
- Your setter might not want to share this, as it's a snack for one of those in 10 across
- What sustains a setter in trouble again, one constrained by censor
- Fido's rusk?
- A snack for a boxer?
- Treat for a trick, maybe
- Dry food for Rover
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 13 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 2 2020
- Newsday.com - Sep 1 2018
- The Washington Post - Apr 30 2018
- L.A. Times Daily - Apr 30 2018
- Family Time - Apr 9 2017
- USA Today - Feb 23 2017
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,710 - Nov 17 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,892 - Aug 28 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 6 2015