The answer HEATWAVE has 48 possible clues. See the results below.
- Local pressure from the police department to renounce report of what The Sun's fans are looking for
- Period of unusually hot weather
- Hot spell
- Summer spell
- When many fans come out
- Torrid time PM cut short with gesture
- Gesture after race when you're desperate to cool off?
- Long period of very hot weather
- Stretch in the 90s, e.g.
- Spell of very warm weather
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,673 - Jul 31 2020
- New York Times - May 12 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 7 2020
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Jan 25 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 8 2018
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Oct 16 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1061
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 9 2018
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,889 - Sep 27 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jun 19 2017