The answer GRIEVE has 68 possible clues. See the results below.
- Show sorrow
- Be in mourning
- Mourn, lament
- Feel intense sorrow at someone's death
- 'That's for the giver to do in the morning, by the sound of it (6)'
- Something to do for the morning, by the sound of it
- 'Could a GI ever do this during the morning, by the sound of it? (6)'
- What to do in the morning, by the sound of it
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 28 2019
- Family Time - Apr 15 2019
- The Washington Post - Mar 13 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Mar 13 2019
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7903
- Universal - Feb 21 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1276
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,714 - Jan 10 2019
- The Guardian - Weekend crossword No 405 - Oct 5 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,030 - Jul 9 2018