The answer COFFEEBEAN has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Source of stimulation (not instant!)
- Drink for old comic? Short - a type of bourbon popular with those on the ground!
- Bit ground by a barista
- Heard worker keeps one awake opening new ground before adding water for consumers
- Bit ground at Starbucks
- Part of the morning grind?
- It's ground beef no caf¿ cooked
- In cafe, no beef, unfortunately: this, though?
- Robusta, Arabica are varieties of this seed
- Brew bit
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,977 - Jul 22 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 2 2018
- USA Today - Apr 20 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 22 2017
- USA Today - Sep 22 2016
- USA Today - Mar 19 2015
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 26 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 22732 - August 2, 2004
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 3339 - July 24, 2004
- New York Times - May 12 1999