The answer QUOVADIS has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Latin phrase meaning 'where are you going'
- MGM Roman blockbuster
- What St Peter asked the risen Christ on the road outside Rome?
- 1951 movie about Nero
- 1951 film featuring Nero
- Historical novel by Henryk Sienkiewicz
- Question novel avoids? Yes and no
- Epic featuring Nero
- Phrase from Latin meaning 'Where are you going?'
- Where are you going? (Latin)
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,462 - Dec 6 2020
- Newsday.com - Nov 21 2020
- The Guardian - Weekend crossword No 410 - Nov 10 2018
- USA Today - Mar 23 2018
- New York Times - Oct 17 2017
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 291 - May 19 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 25382 - January 26, 2013
- New York Times - Oct 20 2012
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,037 - Oct 7 2012
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 483 - January 28, 2012