The answer OFFISH has 18 possible clues. See the results below.
- Distant Piscean?
- Cold -- quite rotten?
- Seems seafood's enough to make one stand like this in so unfriendly a way
- One might stand like this in the matter of seafood if one were not keen on it
- Relating to food that's a bit distasteful
- Aloof group of workers drunkard mentioned
- 'Piscine' means slightly aloof
- Aloof, distant in manner
- Fishy? That's rather not on
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,081 - Nov 8 2020
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,895 - Aug 9 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,920 - Oct 8 2017
- New York Times - Jan 4 2015
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,273 - Oct 10 2014
- Universal - May 5 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 24 2013
- L.A. Times Daily - Dec 5 2012
- Eugene Sheffer - King Feature Syndicate - Dec 10 2011
- Newsday.com - Oct 30 2011