The answer ADDISABABA has 36 possible clues. See the results below.
- Ethiopia's capital
- East African capital
- Capital of Ethiopia
- Ethiopian capital
- Count is joined by a couple of graduates with African capital
- How capital that in Africa a learned divine is a black sheep, perhaps
- How capital with one in 29 across to a double degree
- Hot city in Asia? Bad bad bad!
- One with a divine doctorate has a couple of other degrees - that's capital!
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 1 2019
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,381 - May 19 2019
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,188 - Jan 11 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,811 - May 12 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Feb 8 2017
- Newsday.com - Jan 15 2017
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,068 - Dec 15 2016
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,525 - Nov 26 2016
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,183 - Jul 26 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,611 - Jun 30 2015