The answer UNSPORTSMANLIKE has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- Change of heart on social media about one who is not a sore loser is not fair
- Random insolent mark-ups? It's just not cricket
- Wears effeminate clothes below the belt
- Sneaky, as most female athletes are essentially?
- Dissimilar to cricketer perhaps, not cricket?
- "Conduct" penalized in football
- Links son up with team, oddly taking on rugby, initially, not cricket
- Dirty person until mask slips
- Like going for a trip when playing football, not cricket
- Not cricket's international body's fancy to pinch side's staff
Last seen in:
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Oct 13 2021
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,065 - Apr 13 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27512
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,060 - May 25 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26941
- Universal - Oct 13 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 2,733 - Mar 2 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4539 by Dean Mayer - May 26, 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25297 - October 18, 2012
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Saturday 24090 - December 6, 2008