The answer GIGABYTE has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Unit of computer memory
- Unit of information
- 1,000 megs of storage
- Soldier to talk, yet shaking to bits
- Lots of data as Times breaks US military scandal?
- Storage unit
- Storage unit Logan heartlessly installed in French holiday home
- Idle talk unknown in French holiday accommodation unit that's capacious
- Thousand million bytes in computing
- By hiding in private entrance, obtaining this much information?
Last seen in:
- Family Time - Nov 20 2023
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,989 - Feb 9 2023
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8505
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27779
- Newsday.com - Feb 3 2018
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,765 - Feb 22 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 584 - November 23, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5793 - June 2, 2012
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 692 - Dec 28 2011
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 901 - Feb 21 2010