The answer BOACONSTRICTOR has 7 possible clues. See the results below.
- Son taken in by detailed scam on board ship -- alternatively, one might put the squeeze on you?
- A Tory authoritarian in brute that may squeeze the life out of you?
- Concealing scam, stole more rigid-sounding reptile
- Slippery customer that'll give you a squeeze and take you out?
- Large snake
- It prefers squash to snakebite!
- Medium-sweet sherry
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,754 - Nov 24 2021
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,606 - Jun 24 2015
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25922 - October 20, 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,592 - Sep 11 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 364 - November 21, 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4323 - April 5, 2009
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 65 - October 2, 2004