The answer WIDOWED has 7 possible clues. See the results below.
- With words of acceptance, married: later so alone
- I'm amazed journalist seizing papers is left alone
- Wife I had been in debt to having lost her?
- As one whose partner's gone to marry, suppressing instinct that hurts
- No longer married, in a way
- With "I do" get married? Not any more
- Having lost one's spouse
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,375 - Feb 22 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27599
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1097
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,169 - Apr 11 2017
- USA Today - Aug 19 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25537 - July 26, 2013
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 306 - November 22, 2008