The answer UNEMPLOYED has 8 possible clues. See the results below.
- Out of work
- Has nothing to do with organisation on the job
- Strategy adopted by men due to work, or not?
- A foreign member of staff isn't finished with department that isn't working
- Dolefully idle?
- Wretched, lumpen young described by dictionary as 'available to work'
- Idle scheme by editor following rejection of tariff
- Computer list comes up with device editor not working
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27065
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 4 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 8 2017
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 19 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,707 - Jan 24 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,121 - Dec 3 2013
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 27,330 - Nov 8 2013
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 25609 - October 18, 2013
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 26,079 - Nov 6 2009
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 125 - Apr 8 2009