The answer SHOPAHOLIC has 15 possible clues. See the results below.
- Compulsive buyer
- Mall portmanteau
- Compulsive purchaser
- Ooh! I love purchasing, initially getting cash out
- Cash pool I demolish ultimately on a spree?
- Small dance opens with A Heart of Love, a fair amount of Chic and Big Spender
- One who always has time to spend?
- One compulsively in need of retail therapy
- Highly charged individual?
- 'Big Spender' might symbolise this record buyer?
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,098 - Apr 3 2020
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise No 1670
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 1 2019
- The Washington Post - Jun 1 2019
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,981 - Feb 22 2019
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,186 - Jan 9 2019
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 28 2018
- New York Times - Feb 17 2018
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,501 - Oct 28 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 16 2016