The answer PROVIDENTIAL has 9 possible clues. See the results below.
- It's coming from above, using divine portal possibly?
- Lucky devil on a trip abroad
- Come up with Latin equivalent it's what God would want!
- Housing payment squeezing poet, then one accommodated by friend, so lucky
- Invader pilot destroyed? That's fortunate
- Lucky to have left behind terrible deprivation
- Unexpectedly fortunate (as if arranged by God)
- Very opportune
Last seen in:
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1245
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,656 - Aug 16 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,562 - Aug 7 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 16 2014
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,040 - Aug 30 2013
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,713 - Nov 18 2011
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5409 - March 12, 2011
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 26,434 - Dec 28 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 830 - August 22, 2009
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,931 - Aug 4 2008