The answer MISHANDLE has 21 possible clues. See the results below.
- Botch pronunciation of maiden name
- Manage wrongly
- CB name on motorway's 'Fluff'
- Male key worker hiding bungle
- Ineffectively deal with composer's daughter in audition
- Abuse composer's daughter when speaking
- Wrongly manage
- Go wrong dealing with pub drink — being taken short within walking distance?
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,055 - Feb 13 2020
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,197 - Nov 1 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 28,909 - Nov 29 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,888 - Nov 5 2018
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,743 - Jan 13 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26380 - April 7, 2016
- L.A. Times Daily - Sep 17 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,588 - Jun 3 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,648 - Nov 15 2014
- New York Times - Mar 28 2014