The answer OLDBOYNETWORK has 12 possible clues. See the results below.
- Bloody fantastic job (without catch)! How did you get it?
- Group that does each other favours — not rowdy bloke (anag)
- System of mutual assistance
- Informal system of co-operation based on public school
- Nobody let off Labour association
- Corrupt world OK by Eton — it's how Etonians thrive!
- Form of nepotism
- Shabby lad with chain helps out after school
- Mutual aid system of former colleagues
- Social support system bringing gain in bloody awful job
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,576 - Oct 14 2021
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,653 - Jul 8 2020
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 552 - May 20 2019
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 1,345 - Sep 9 2018
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,537 - Sep 20 2017
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,366 - Sep 16 2014
- The Times - Concise - Sunday Times Concise 1279 - September 23, 2012
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 8 2012
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 5121 - April 9, 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23513 - February 1, 2007