The answer DISCOURAGE has 27 possible clues. See the results below.
- It's round to our times to put this off
- Throw cold water on the record associated with our generation
- Record how old we are to dampen enthusiasm
- Record Today and turn off?
- Dishearten although it's belonging to us in record time
- Try to stop record covering how old we are
- Cause loss of enthusiasm in (someone)
- Put off party, you finally show anger
- Record our time - and dash our hopes?
- Talk out of attempting record - we're so old!
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,375 - Feb 22 2021
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,538 - Dec 4 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jun 8 2020
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 7932
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,452 - Mar 9 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26687 - March 31, 2017
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,271 - Nov 14 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,004 - Jan 7 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,577 - May 21 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,308 - Oct 14 2013