The answer INFERTILE has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Gather English literature must be rejected as barren
- Conclude part of Scrabble game with 'barren'
- Conclude a wall covering is sterile
- Assume one involved in Scrabble is not productive
- Deduce that one component of Scrabble is not productive
- Presume oriental settled back to be unproductive
- It's not productive to make a deduction on old-fashioned hat
- Conclude shingle is unproductive
- So can't father gather hat?
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,643 - Apr 7 2021
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 1,093 - Oct 26 2020
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,948 - Oct 10 2019
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,027 - May 25 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 25 2011
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,259 - Mar 2 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24194 - April 8, 2009
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 24,620 - Feb 11 2009
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 11,284 - Jul 6 2006
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 636 - April 22, 2006