The answer HARDBACK has 36 possible clues. See the results below.
- Like what a tortoise has in volume
- Book robust defender
- But is such a book easy-going?
- Sort of book it's difficult to endorse
- Book giving description of tortoise
- Book that's right bad, awful, covered by journalist
- Style of book binding
- A book that's difficult to support
- Drah? It might be a novel!
- That's bound to be drah
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,081 - Nov 8 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1726
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27657
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1503
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 3,025 - Oct 13 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1376
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Apr 17 2019
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 950 - Jan 29 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Nov 28 2016
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,414 - Jun 17 2015