The answer ELDERBERRY has 33 possible clues. See the results below.
- Fruit used for wine
- Kind of wine the more mature place under ground, we hear
- Chuck's dad's source of wine?
- Real dry beer, not a blend of fruit
- One of the fruits of advanced age?
- Wine maker in presbyter headgear, we hear
- Fruit past its prime?
- Tree fruit used for wine
- Tree yields the Spanish and German fruit
- Fruit used for home-made wine
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,370 - May 22 2020
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8220
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise No 8086
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,876 - Jul 18 2019
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 28,841 - Sep 11 2018
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27077
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26873
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,822 - Jun 1 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26721 - May 10, 2017
- New York Times - Jul 24 2016