The answer SATNAV has 61 possible clues. See the results below.
- Guidance system, in short
- Posed for most of those overseas - it's the talk of the town on TripAdvisor
- Took seat before reversing vehicle for trip director
- 'Guidance system, in short (3-3)'
- Device for finding one's way
- At end of week, transport turns back with director in car
- Driver's aid
- Talking road map?
- Upcoming vehicles have built-in autonomous technology at the outset and computer guidance
- GPS system, in military lingo
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 2,573 - Jan 12 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jan 4 2021
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,290 - Nov 13 2020
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 15,750 - Oct 29 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27788
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 9 2020
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 14 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27644
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Apr 1 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1569