The answer TUTELARY has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Guardian's gripping article is utterly bizarre
- You can get that from The Guardian? Short expression of disapproval for knocking back drink bordering on the rowdy!
- Utterly wrong about article offering protection
- Guardian's utterly embarrassed about article
- Protective expression of disapproval at upsetting beer on line
- Like Guardian article, utterly misspelt?
- Guardian's expression of disapproval on front of early edition
- Like the Guardian? Shame! 'Realy' badly misprinted!
- Like the Guardian? Utterly mad about article
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 28402
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 8 2021
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27499
- Newsday.com - Dec 3 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26460
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 25,392 - Aug 4 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24487 - March 17, 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 834 - September 12, 2009
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 25,809 - Dec 26 2008
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 23400 - September 21, 2006