The answer INDEPENDENT has 17 possible clues. See the results below.
- Riddle, part 4
- Free newspaper?
- Not having a party on polling day, being likely to lose deposit?
- Editor called up writer in order to produce newspaper
- Writer editor set up, in order to produce paper
- Free of outside control
- I tend to go wild about writer and study, not involving others
Last seen in:
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Apr 5 2020
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 29,100 - Jul 11 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 26919
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 944 - Dec 18 2017
- The Times - Concise - Times Concise Jumbo No 1244
- The Guardian - Quiptic crossword No 833 - Nov 2 2015
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 388 - Nov 1 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6613 - January 19, 2015
- The Telegraph - TOUGHIE CROSSWORD NO: 1,180 - May 1 2014
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,709 - Nov 14 2011