The answer CORONERS has 9 possible clues. See the results below.
- They preside over inquests
- Expert witnesses at murder trials
- Individual in Corrs working in the dead centre
- *People employed at the ends of battles
- Ones looking for a cause
- They examine bodies of evidence?
- Public officials required to take stiff examinations?
- Ones examining bodies of evidence?
- Officials dealing with death of duck in traps
Last seen in:
- Wall Street Journal - May 23 2020 - Where Am I?
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 12 2020
- Wall Street Journal - Jun 5 2019 - Mirror Images
- The New Yorker - Jun 11 2018
- Universal - Jul 3 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,782 - Apr 22 2015
- New York Times - Oct 29 2009
- The Times - Cryptic - Sunday Times Cryptic 4270 - March 30, 2008
- Irish Times (Simplex) - May 21 2007
- Irish Times (Simplex) - Jan 8 2005