The answer TOLLBRIDGE has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Crossing with a charge
- George Washington in New York, e.g
- Doctor got billed crossing river here?
- New York's Tappan Zee, e.g
- River crossing with a fee
- Group withdrawing pound before bank charge is levied here
- One who has lost all his cash simply can't get over it!
- Where one pays to cross a river
- Across which one must pay one's way
- A charge may be made over this crossing
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,055 - Feb 13 2020
- The Washington Post - Jun 23 2019
- L.A. Times Daily - Jun 23 2019
- USA Today - May 11 2019
- The Washington Post - Jul 29 2017
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 29 2017
- The Washington Post - Jan 14 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,660 - Aug 26 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,827 - Mar 30 2012
- Newsday.com - Sep 16 2008