The answer DEPRESSING has 10 possible clues. See the results below.
- Gloomy journalist returning to be dealt with immediately
- Rep designs tour that's fairly dismal
- Rep designs movement by being miserable
- Causing dejection
- The president interrupted, signed anyway, and that's heartbreaking
- Brooklyn dry cleaner's chore?
- Making miserable
- It might mean more relaxation but would mean less happiness
- The editor turns to the papers in here - Gee, it's not at all 10 across!
Last seen in:
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 28,436 - May 4 2021
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Mar 5 2018
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Aug 27 2015
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 541 - February 9, 2013
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 14 2011
- Newsday.com - Jun 8 2008
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Jumbo 246 - November 10, 2007
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - May 13 2004
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 9,946 - Mar 21 2002
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Jul 18 1997