The answer CAPITALIST has 17 possible clues. See the results below.
- Investor being excellent is beginning to thrive
- I put on stone — some may call me bloated
- Important city street accommodating one business person?
- On the roll of VIPs, there's top IT businessperson, maybe
- Astor, e.g.
- Profit-driven person
- The man of money will put the top on it, with an inclination
- Entrepreneur I stone
- The Ist one not a communist?
- Profit-seeker’s hat, the thing in front of a catalogue
Last seen in:
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,429 - Jul 30 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Quick Cryptic No 1027
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 28,325 - Jan 16 2017
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 14,520 - Nov 21 2016
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 27,001 - Sep 27 2016
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,854 - Jul 15 2015
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 27,479 - May 2 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6330 - February 21, 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Dec 14 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24847 - May 12, 2011