The answer SWALLOWTAIL has 16 possible clues. See the results below.
- Delicate creature, get down dog!
- Fall for something old wives claim, talking butterfly
- Down track, a butterfly
- Butterfly to emulate uroboros?
- 25 indulge in ordering a list
- Butterfly of the family Papilionidae
- Bird and dog and butterfly
- In circle, mythical snake does for insect
- Butterfly put up with dog
Last seen in:
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic No 27674
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 29,370 - May 22 2020
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26630 - January 24, 2017
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,672 - Sep 9 2015
- The Guardian - Cryptic crossword No 26,427 - Nov 26 2014
- The Telegraph - GK CROSSWORD NO: 978 - Aug 14 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24898 - July 11, 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24605 - August 2, 2010
- The Telegraph - QUICK CROSSWORD NO: 26,235 - May 8 2010
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24338 - September 23, 2009