The answer TEADANCE has 20 possible clues. See the results below.
- *Afternoon social that may include a waltz or three
- Instead, ancestral afternoon entertainment is provided
- Afternoon event
- The Dan's ant? (3, 5)
- Afternoon activity featuring drink brewed with hops?
- Note to promote not very social occasion
- Afternoon social
- A decent sort, holding a social event in the afternoon
- Afternoon trip?
- An afternoon trip?
Last seen in:
- L.A. Times Daily - Jan 12 2021
- The Washington Post - Jan 12 2021
- Premier Sunday - King Feature Syndicate - Sep 15 2019
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26104 - May 21, 2015
- New York Times - Dec 5 2014
- The Times - Concise - Times2 Concise 6463 - July 26, 2014
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Jumbo 998 - September 15, 2012
- The Guardian - Quick crossword No 13,169 - Jul 24 2012
- The Telegraph - CRYPTIC CROSSWORD NO: 26,470 - Feb 8 2011
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 24254 - June 17, 2009