We have 1 possible answer for the clue Improviser which appears 1 time in our database.
- Seat-of-the-pants talker
- Inventor of the stage?
- Expert at improvisation
- Groucho Marx, notably
- Actor who hasn't rehearsed his lines?
- It's a dribble from person not stuck for words
- Notice politician with resistance be included - one speaking off-the-cuff
- Actor playing 'As You Like It'?
- Drunkenly be ribald in stand-up, perhaps
- A horrible dribble from one making impromptu speech?
- Supporter of commercial rights? I make it up as I go along
- Building bird table without support ultimately, one improvises