The answer ADLIBBER has 13 possible clues. See the results below.
- Building bird table without support ultimately, one improvises
- Supporter of commercial rights? I make it up as I go along
- A horrible dribble from one making impromptu speech?
- It's a dribble from person not stuck for words
- Groucho Marx, notably
- Drunkenly be ribald in stand-up, perhaps
- Expert at improvisation
- Inventor of the stage?
- Seat-of-the-pants talker
Last seen in:
- Universal - Oct 12 2017
- The Times - Cryptic - Times Cryptic 26435 - June 10, 2016
- The Times - Cryptic - This puzzle was one of three correctly solved in a total of less than 60 mins by 26 of the 83 competitors in Heat Two of the 2015 Times Crossword Championship - December 9, 2015
- The Telegraph - Cryptic - Jul 18 2014
- Irish Times (Crosaire) - Sep 24 2012
- Newsday.com - Oct 14 2011
- The Telegraph - Toughie - Sep 8 2011
- Universal - Apr 25 2011
- L.A. Times Daily - Jul 15 2006
- Universal - Jan 10 2006