Clue: Thick mucous in the throat
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Thick mucous in the throat which appears 3 times in our database.
- Speaking block
- Smoker's excess
- Dull indifference
- Thick mucous in throat
- Thick mucus in throat
- Mucous lodged in throat
- Thick mucus in the throat
- Thick mucous in the throat and bronchial passages
- Humour and acidity preceding stage manager's debut
- Indifference to whatever you may cough up?
- It may be coughed up to help out vehicle maker
- For local support many find wherewithal to cough up