Clue: Sent out liquid in very small drops
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Sent out liquid in very small drops which appears 1 time in our database.
- Crop dusted, e.g.
- Used an aerosol can
- Used an aerosol
- Dealt with bugs, in a way
- Used the aerosol to have brought one to one's knees at last
- How the South was on its knees to have had a little water
- Was the South on its knees with the help of the water?
- One put on one's hose to have done this
- The South got to its knees when watered
- Like many pesticides
- Doused with a hose
- Hurried to net fish, getting showered
- Rushed the fish inside and kept it damp
- Defended oneself, skunk-style