Clue: Movements to express something
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Movements to express something which appears 1 time in our database.
- Charades, basically
- Body English, e.g.
- Points, for example
- Body language
- Make signs with hand movements
- Demonstrative motions of the hands
- Motions that express thoughts
- Expressive movements
- Expressive motions
- Joke told about invading us makes waves
- Signs that guests may be about to be received
- Signs for the various guests about to enter
- More than one wave greets us when at sea