Clue: Embarrassed in woolly way?
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Embarrassed in woolly way? which appears 2 times in our database.
- Like some grins
- Embarrassed, being woolly?
- Embarrassed like woolly creature
- Bashful and embarrassed like woolly creature
- To be so ovine makes one so beastly ashamed
- Endlessly utter expression of contempt, appearing embarrassed
- Dolly so red-faced?
- Ashamed of woolly type with headless swimmer
- Embarrassed, looking silly
- Embarrassed woman with extremely coarse expression of contempt
- Shy, embarrassed
- Embarrassed through shame; ovine