Clue: Profane exclamation
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Profane exclamation which appears 1 time in our database.
- Swear word
- Four-letter word
- Message not left after the beep?
- What "&%$#" might replace
- Dirty word
- I expel vet with obscene exclamation
- Unnecessary oath from former president I've allowed in
- One may be represented by stars
- Former president's inauguration allowed one very key oath
- 'He is a sort of -- at the table, serving to stop gaps' (Oliver Wendell Holmes, The Poet at the Breakfast Table)
- Swear-word? The writer's left in old favourite for a start
- Profane expression usually of surprise or anger
- It's topless love. The compiler's fifty -- that's taken in with curse!