Clue: Drinker's woe
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Drinker's woe which appears 1 time in our database.
- Toot follower
- Jan. 1 feeling?
- January 1 woe
- Morning-after woe
- Toot consequence
- Drinker's next-day woe
- What one may have the morning after
- After-affect of drinking bout
- Sick feeling the morning after the night before
- Morning after state following from 17 Across
- Unpleasant effects from last night's drinking
- Consequence of too much booze the night before
- Unpleasant aftermath of drinking binge
- The after-effects of alcohol
- Might the lawyer like a shamrock between each of 'em?