Clue: Pantomime jester
We have 1 possible answer for the clue Pantomime jester which appears 2 times in our database.
- Pantomime clown
- Northern duck
- Pantomime character left in hurry, one of five
- Pantomime character, one of five, after last bit of water in well
- Pantomime character with Columbine - rugby player
- Brightly-coloured - Columbine's partner in pantomime
- Character in a diamond-patterned costume - variegated
- Pantomime character in a tight spangled costume
- Pantomime character
- Sportsman, one of five in pursuit of fast runner crossing line?
- Commedia dell'arte clown
- Only 16 can see this buffoon
- A stooped one?